Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I AM GOING ON VACATION!


I AM GOING ON VACATION!


Yes, I know it's late in the summer to go on vacation but I am. I have been so looking forward to this. I will be leaving tomorrow morning for a drive across the usa. I am going to Maryland to visit my family. I can't wait to see the mountains and awesome sights. 


I will not be doing any posts until I return. I need this short break and hopefully come back feeling recharged. I will be coming back on Sept 17. 

Don't forgot me. hehe ;) I will be back before you know it. 

I will still have access to online and e-mails. 
Thank you and have a nice week.


ADDED NOTE: If you are a author, publishers, and so on and have e-mailed me about a review request, promo event ect.... please know I will respond to your e-mails when I back from Vacation. Thank you!

4 comments :

  1. Have a great vacation. We didn't take one this year- well a mini staycation. But that doesn't really count. I guess people came to us this year, so we still got to see and visit with family. Which is convenient- when you have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a super great vacation! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Everyone needs to get away sometimes! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian