Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm Bacccckkkk!

We now return you to your regular scheduled program...

Hello gang! Yes, I am back from my late summer vacation. Miss me? hehe
I had so much fun in Maryland/West Virginia and I tell you I sure needed a little break from blogging. Now I am super happy to be back, all refreshed and happy! I even found myself itching to make a post but I had to stop myself. I have a lots of pics from my vacation and will add more within the next couple days on my facebook account: found here. I ending up buying like 20 new books. Yeah, I know I'm bad. ;) I will have to post them all up on my blog once Sunday comes.

So, give me a day or two to get things unpacked and organized here and I will be back to posting very soon. I so need a....


( Yeah, a LONG one! )

but I had a ton of fun...



Thank you all for sticking with me. My readers totally rock! I don't think I say that enough. I  will have a giveaway once I read 1000 followers, and I am close. SO close! How does a book depository or amazon giveaway sound?

*hugs*


2 comments :

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian