Monday, July 9, 2012

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon: Goals & Updates

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
Once Upon a Read-a-Thon is hosted by Angela at Reading Angel, Lori at Pure Imagination, and Candace at Candace's Book Blog. :)



Hello everyone and happy Monday. 
Once again I am participating is another awesome read-a-thon. I am super excited about it. I always have so much fun during these. I really need to crack down this time with my reading. So this is going to be perfect for me to get caught up. The read-a-thon runs from July 9-July 11. Sign ups are still open. [ found here ]

On this post you will find what books I will read and my daily updates throughout the next few days. My Goals are below as well.


Time Devoted to Reading
  • I will be reading from July 9-11th (off and on - not continuously )
Goals:
  • Read 1-3 Books
  • Do mini-challenges.
  • Work on reviews for the books I will be reading. 
  • Meets new people, make friends but most of all have fun!
  • Have fun and try not to stress out.
Books I will be reading - ( This may be subject to chance )


Apparition by Dylan White 
The List by Siobhan Vivian 
Underworld by Meg Cabot



Reading now = 
Finished reading
To-Be Read = 


My Updates will be displayed below for each day as well as found here @SyCo4Twilight | You can use the hashtag: #OUreadathon to find them. 





Day One Updates: July 9th, 2012
Number of books read today: 1
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 200
Mini Challenges Completed Today: Between the Pages & IB Book Blogging


Day Two Updates: July 10th, 2012
Number of books read today: 0
Number of books read in Total: 1
Total Pages Read today: 110
Mini Challenges Completed Today: None

Day Three Updates: July11th, 2012
Number of books read today
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today: 



IB Book Blogging mini challenge: [found here]


Question 1:

What is your favorite cover that has been revealed this summer and why? Post a link or picture of the cover if you want.

I just feel in love with this cover! So hauntingly beautiful.

Question 2:

Do you rely on the cover to help you choose whether you want to read a book or not?

If I were to say no than I would be lying. So yes a pretty cover does in fact draw me to the book and a lot of times tells me a lot about if I want to read it.



The Reader Bee mini challenge: [found here]


Her question is:  What is your most anticipated book for 2012?


To be honest I so want to read Sweet Evil. I have since the moment I saw the cover. BEAUTIFUL!




5 comments :

  1. I want to read Underworld and The List so bad! I just don't have enough time for them :( I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd heard of this before it started, sounds awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underworld is definitely on my TBR list the second I can get a copy, Abandon was a really good set-up read and I'm curious what Meg Cabot brings to the table in the sequel.

    Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read Abandon it was great now im waiting for my library to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The List is definitely on my TBR list! I'm hoping to get my hands on it soon.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian