Sunday, July 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (#25) + Stacking The Shelves (#2)

Personal note: I have decided to participate in both book haul meme's. Thank you!
A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.
Stacking The Shelves (hosted by Tynga's Reviews) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!




Books I have received for Review: 
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (Thank you HarperCollins)


Books I have bought: 
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Red Glove by Holly Black
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer


Books I have borrowed from the library: 
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Underworld by Meg Cabot
Arise by Tara Hudson
The List by Siobhan Vivian


Book I have won:
Saving June by Hannah Harrington


What's in your mailbox this week? 

9 comments :

  1. What's left of me is so gorgeous! I absolutely love the summary as well! I'll be on the lookout for your review on it!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you over at Tynga's Reviews. Your book haul is awesome. Many say Saving June is good, but I have yet to read it.

    Here's my own book haul:
    http://www.nancycudis.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-1-i-got-mine-of-good.html

    New follower,
    Nancy | Simple Clockwork

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of What's Left of Me it sounds like such an awesome book. Also Saving June was amazing I loved it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-42-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saving June is so WONDERFUL! Great books this week. Enjoy and have a wonderful night! Shari
    -My Neurotic Book Affair-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Red Glove ! I love that series and actually Red Glove is mt favorite out of all of them !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's Left of Me and The Catastrophic History of You and Me are both very high on my wishlist! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

    I love all your books!
    I enjoyed reading Bloodrose and I can't wait to grab a copy of The List.

    Stop by my Book Haul? ^_^

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's left of Me looks so good!!!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You received some great books this week! I can't wait to read What's Left of Me.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian