Friday, July 6, 2012

My first author book signing w/ Jeaniene Frost

Hello everyone. Happy Friday! 
So today I am very happy to be able to share with my readers about my first book signing with author Jeaniene Frost. If you don't know who she is she writes the "The Night Huntress" series with Cat and Bones. Her books are phenomenal and she is such a sweet down to earth person. It was such a pleasure to meet one of my favorite author. So in this post I will be sharing pictures we took and what happen while I was at the Barns & Noble.


Here's author Jeaniene Frost at the podium talking about her newest novel Once Burned which is a spinoff from the Night Huntress series, featuring Vlad the Vampire. I did break down and buy the book so I could get it signed. Yay!

Cool, huh?!

So then Mrs Frost open up the floor for some Q&A. That was really fun. I asked her a couple question but the one question I asked which was "If you could date one male character from your books, who would you date?" She laughed so hard she snorted. hehe! Very funny and cute!


So then it came time to go up for the book signing and of course I was so super excited about that and being able to meet Jeaniene and talk with her. I brought all of my books from the series as well are Once Burned. She was so nice and signed all 7 of them for me, personalizing two of my books.



I also got to take a picture with her that was taken by my sister, Rachel who was with me. :)
Thank you so much Jeaniene for taking a pic with me! =D


So all in all I had a very fun and wonderful afternoon at the signing. I meet some awesome people and found out there are a few book bloggers that live close to me in Raleigh, NC. I meet Amber from Fall Into Books. Very sweet gal. I also meet Sharon from I Smell Sheep. She gave me a cool bookmark and a zombie sticker. 

I hope everyone one has enjoyed this post. I so hope to find some more author signing in my area soon. I had such a blast!
So have any of you been to a author sighing? If so who was the author?


2 comments :

  1. Aww thanks for the mention! It was great meeting you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to the signing and for the lovely recap. Was nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian