Friday, July 20, 2012

2 Day Hiatus!

Hello my wonderful readers! I just wanted to let everyone know that I need to take a 2 day break. Why? Well my cousin just came into town to visit from FL.  This weekend myself and my younger sis, Rachel will be having a all girls sleepover with my cousin, Nicole. She is 13 years old and had Cerebral Palsy. Very sweet young lady. :) So I promised her I would take this short break to spend time with her for the next 2 days. 

On a different note, and one that is very frustrating to me. I found out I had a virus on my laptop and it has wiped out at least 75% of my e-mail. So if anyone has tried to e-mail me in the last month or so there is a good chance it was deleted. So any authors or reader who may have tried to contact me please be aware of this. Thank you and I apologize for the incontinent. 
The virus is gone now and my e-mails are working great!

So have a wonderful weekend everyone and I will start back up posting again in a couple days. There will also be a couple more giveaways coming up as well. ^__^ 

1 comment :

  1. Hi Beckie!
    I love the fancy banner for "Hiatus" :D Oh, I'm so handicapped with computers, and I've been attacked with SO many viruses! I think it's the manga site I use, or the websites that have images on Google. I got one while looking up funny Harry Potter pictures. Luckily, I race to brother and he fixes/prevents them from doing any harm. I'm so sorry to hear about the e-mail thing! That's terrible!

    I hope you have fun with your cousin :)

    -Kirthi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian