Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#8) + Teaser Tuesday (#29)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This week's Top Ten is: 



Beckie's Top Ten Books For People Who Like Anna Dressed In Blood

I don't know about you guys but I LOVE horror and/or books about Ghosts. I love a good scare. :)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teaser comes from Kill Me Softy written by Sarah Cross.




She forced herself to press on. She wouldn't let herself think about vengeful ghost or deranged wanderers. Only about the happy ending waiting beyond one of these headstones.
Taken from page: 131








 Please feel welcome to share your links to yours posts.  
I will come by and check them out. (ASAP) 
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. Vengeful ghost? Sounds promising! Here is my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and The Ghost and The Goth. Still need to read Body & Soul..oh Kate Alender totally freaked me out with Bad Girls Don't Die..Dolls *shudders lol. I will definitely have to looking into these other ones. Great list!
    My TTT
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian