Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#6) + Teaser Tuesday (#27)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


This week's Top Ten is

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads

All of these lovely books I would so recommend to my readers for a nice light summer read. :)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teaser comes from Glitch written by Heather Anastasiu.


I will still glitching. I was not going to be able to hind my secrets any longer.

[and one more snippet...]

I tried to breath normally so I wouldn't set off my heart monitor. Something felt wrong. 





What was your teaser/and book and Top Ten for this week? 


 I would love to know. Post your choices and/or links. I will come by and check yours out as well. Thank you for stopping by!
- Beckie

9 comments :

  1. Fun list! There are quite a few I want to read. My students like Forgive my Fins and keep telling me about it, so il have to get it sometime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have heard interesting things about Glitch....love the quote. I have to know more about 'glitching'

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser. Sounds like a fun one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I still need to read Anna and the French Kiss. New follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Anna and the French kiss and I'm impatiently waitng for lola from my library. great list!

    Marissa
    here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had Forget You on my list as well! It's such a fantastic read.

    And yayy for Anna And The French Kiss!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twenty Boy Summer is such a great read! And pretty much anything by Jennifer Echols or Stephanie Perkins! Great choices this week :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be reading Glitch soon enough, since I have an eARC of it from NetGalley. Great teasers! Thanks for sharing.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the boy Next Door is on my shelf. I haven't heard of the other books but I'll have to look into them. I love a good summer read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian