Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#5) + Teaser Tuesday (#26)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


This week's Top Ten is
Top Ten Tuesday Rewind (Pick any past topic you want!)

The Topic I chose is...

 Top Ten Favorite Covers of 2012

All of these book covers are so amazing! Don't you think? I SO want to own them all. *makes grabbie hands* XD


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title &  author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teaser comes from Insurgent written by Veronica Roth.




He slides his arm across my shoulders. My hand finds his hip, and I pull him against me.

[and one more snippet...]

I am tired of being Tris. I have done bad things.






What was your teaser/and book and Top Ten for this week? 


 I would love to know. Post your choices and/or links. I will come by and check yours out as well. Thank you for stopping by!
- Beckie

14 comments :

  1. OOh I like that teaser ;p
    I really need to read Divergent. I've heard so many things about it and I just need to get my rear in gear and finally pick it up :P

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I love ALL those covers, and I can't wait for This is Not a Test! I have Partials but haven't started it yet.

    Here is my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to think I don't have to read this since everyone else is and keeps teasing me with - If I just keep reading the teaser maybe it will be like reading the book. Nah I've already added it to my list. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-june-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed you were able to pick 10 favourite covers of 2012. I have WAY too many favourites already, and they haven't even all been revealed yet haha.

    I'm actually stopping by for Teaser Tuesday. I haven't read Divergent yet, but of course I only hear good things. Thanks for sharing.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers. Especially the cover for Incarnate. I am planning to read it next.

    I love Insurgent as well.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great covers indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a few people have posted Teasers from this book over the past weeks, so it must be a good one. You sure chose a good Teaser today. I wonder what bad things the character is talking about!
    My Teaser is from Toxic Torte.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent Insurgent teasers! This book is amazing! :)

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cover but oh gosh, I NEED to read the sequel! >.<
    my ttt; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-any-topic.html
    and my teaser tuesday http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-delirium-by-lauren.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did a favorite covers post today too :-) I love the covers for The Peculairs especially - although they are all gorgeous!

    Tanya
    GIrlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of those covers are gorgeous! I haven't read any of them, so I definitely need to get on that. Great post!

    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the covers for Incarnate and Tempest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the covers of Incarnate and Tempest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cover picks and i loved some of these stories. Insurgent is awesome..i think i liked it more then the first..since it was darker and faster paced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian