Sunday, June 17, 2012

In My Mailbox (#23)

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library. 

Here is my IMM for this week:


Book I have bought: 
Eye Candy by Tera Lynn Child (Kindle)

Ashes to Ashes Cinder to Cinder by Cameron Jace (Kindle)



Books I have won:


Wrecked by Anna Davies (won @ Tynga's Reviews )
Until I Die by Amy Plum ( won @ Rumor Has It )

 

Books I have borrowed from the library: 


Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce



Books I have received for Review:


Wanted: Dead or Undead by Angela Scott


What books are in your mailbox this week? I would love to know. :)
Leave a link so I may check it out / for non-bloggers just leave a comment with your books. 

7 comments :

  1. Awesome books! I adored Until I Die, it's so sweet!

    Happy Reading :)

    I'm a new follower.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice titles there. I to a Tera Lynn Childs title also.

    You can check out what I got this week here: http://sapphireddragon.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    Have a great week and happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still really need to read Sisters Red and Sweetly! I just love Jackson Pearce. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Wrecked and Until I Die. I loved Die For Me. Great haul!

    My haul: http://wishingonashootingstarreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/letterbox-love-1.html

    Happy reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of Until I Die! Also, I finished Glitch a little while ago and loved it, so I hope you like it!

    Check out my IMM? It's the first one with my new associate reviewer!

    Have a great week!
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of Sweetly! It's absolutley my favorite fairy tale! I hope you enjoy everything! Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-39-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great books. I loved Sisters Red and Swseetly.
    my IMM http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/06/mailbox-monday-20.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian