Friday, June 15, 2012

Follow Friday (#24)


Follow Friday hosted by 


Featured Bloggers:
Ninette @ Patch of Sky

Q: Happy Father’s Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?
My Answer: Wow, that a toughie. I really am racking my brain on who to choose. A lot of times parents do not play a big role is YA novels but if I had to choose someone I would say Kaylee's Father from The Soul Screamers series. I am not sure of his name since it has been a while since I read the series but he came to mind. When he came back to Kaylee he was trying so very hard to be a good Dad and  I loved how much he loves Kaylee and is so protective of her. 


Come check out this amazing series! [ Soul Screamers Series
Thank you for stopping by!



8 comments :

  1. I haven't read the Soul Screamers series, but I hear the most wonderful things about it! I'd have to choose Sirius Black as a pseudo-father figure for Harry :)

    Happy Friday! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning to start the Soul Screamers series this summer. I have heard good things about it. This book has been mentioned a few times. Can't wait to meet this character.

    Old Follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that series yet but I'll definitely check it out. New follower :)

    World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this answer a few times but I haven't read the series.

    My follow friday! Hope you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I really need to read the Soul Screamers series. I've heard great things about it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through!! Great choice!!! I am a new follower!!

    Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series, either - heard great things about it though.

    Here's my FF and my Indie Authors Spotlight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen the Soul Screamers series over and over- people seem to love it. I'll have to give it a try even though I don't even know what it's about. I also saw your link in the GR Group Bloggers unite. I'm joining via GFC.

    My blog is at http://365-books-a-year.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian