Sunday, January 9, 2011

I won the Stylish Blogger Award!





A few days ago I was pleased to find out that I won a award for my blog called the "Stylish Blogger Award".  Yay! I am so happy that I did. I am truely honored to be given this award by a sweet gal named Kyanara. Her blog is http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/  And with receiving this award also come a few duties I have to perform to claim my prize. And that is just what I will do.


So here are the duties I have to do:
1: Thank and link back to the person who awarded yout his award. (done above) ^__^
2: Share 7 things about yourself
3: Award 10 recently discoveren great bloggers
4: Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So here I go. 

Seven things about myself: 
1. I am a huge Backstreet Boys fan!
2. I have a min-pin named, Nikki.
3. I have tourette syndrome.
4. I collect dolls
5. I love to swim.
6. My face food is pasta salad.
7. I saw the movie Titanic 14 times in the theaters.

And these are the blogs I would like to pass the award to - 




3 comments :

  1. Thank you for passing it on to me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, I'm honoured! :)

    Wow, 14 times is a record! But yeah, it is indeed a good movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian