Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Layout!

Hello friends. I have been working hard on a new layout for my blog. How does it look? I love the color scheme. Purple is my fave color. I have been busy with things around the house but I am able to blog more now.  I need to work on posting a review for one of the books I read "The Summoning" by Kelly Armstrong. I will do that soon. I so recommend her books if you like YA Paranormal Romance novels. Anywhoo, Give me some feedback on the new layout if you like. :)

Have a nice day everyone! 





8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layout!!!!!
    New follower, and just as psycho about twilight too! I just bought the red and white versions so now i have 6 twilight books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) I am glad that you like it. Ooo, sweet! I so want the white versions too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here too. Twilight obsessed as well. Lots of twilight sites posted on my blog...
    http://tigerlilystirade.blogspot.com

    AND you blog is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already follower. Just wanted to check out the new layout. It looks wonderful. Very beautiful. I love purple too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new layout is very, very pretty. You've done a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your awesome comments. I am glad you all like the new layout as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for joining our "Nice to TWEET YOU Thursday Blog Hop". We're following you back.. hope to see you next week =)

    Your new layout looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! I love purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian