Thursday, January 20, 2011

100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2011!


I know I have not blogged in a few days but I have not been feeling well. I still am dealing with a migraine but decide to post a update. I am doing a 100 book reading challenge this year for a personal challenge and I saw a wonderful blog who is offering a sign up for the same thing I am working my goal for so I decide to sign up. I am going to read 100 book in the year 2011. Last year I did not read many but this year is going to be a big change for me. :) Here is the link if anyone would like to sign up as well.



I hope everyone has a nice day and please remember to enter my giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian