Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Review: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa



I just got done reading an truely amazing book called "The Iron King" written by Julie Kagawa . I wanted to post my short review on the book. I hope you enjoy it and decide to read this book if you have not already.

Title: The Iron King
Author: Julie Kagawa
Number of Pages: 363
Published: February 1st 2010 by Harlequin Teen


GoodReads Info: 
Meghan Chase has a secret destiny—one she could never have imagined…
Something has always felt slightly off in Meghan's life, ever since her father disappeared before her eyes when she was six. She has never quite fit in at school…or at home.
When a dark stranger begins watching her from afar, and her prankster best friend becomes strangely protective of her, Meghan senses that everything she's known is about to change.
But she could never have guessed the truth—that she is the daughter of a mythical faery king and is a pawn in a deadly war. Now Meghan will learn just how far she'll go to save someone she cares about, to stop a mysterious evil no faery creature dare face…and to find love with a young prince who might rather see her dead than let her touch his icy heart.

My Thoughts:  (I gave this book 4.5 Stars)
The Iron King is a brilliant book for many reason. You seen to get lost in this wonderland of a world the author writes about. In the beginning of the book through the end I felt deeply sorry for Meghan Chase. She is such a sweet girl who get 
tossed into nevernever to try to find her brother who was taken by someone who she does not know. Meghan goes through many different hardships and looses her self along the way but finds love and friends. I did found myself getting bored in the middle of the book but then it took off and I could not stop reading. I loved this book and cant wait to pick up the next one to see where Meghan's journeys pick up at.  

I wont give anymore away at this point you will have to pick up this book and read it. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian