Friday, January 28, 2011

--> Book Review: Betrayed - by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast <--


I read Betrayed by PC Cast and Kristin Cast a little over a week. This is the second book in the House of night series and it was amazing as the first one. So here is my review. 

TitleBetrayed
Author: P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
Number of Pages: 310
Published: October 2nd 2007 by St. Martin's Griffin
Series: House of Night (#2)


GoodReads Info:
Fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night. She’s come to terms with the vast powers the vampyre goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Best of all, Zoey finally feels like she belongs--like she really fits in. She actually has a boyfriend…or two. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey’s old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves. Then, when she needs her new friends the most, death strikes the House of Night, and Zoey must find the courage to face a betrayal that could break her heart, her soul, and jeopardize the very fabric of her world.

My Thoughts: (I gave this book 5 Stars)

Betrayed was just wow! Simply Amazing as the first. For page one I was hooked. This book picks up where Marked left off and I feel got even better. Zoey is not the leader of the Dark Daughters and Sons. She has a lot to handle getting ready for her first ritual. She finds herself crushing on one of her hot teachers with seems to like her as well. As well as Heath is back in the picture more than ever. Zoey is tore between three different love interest while dealing with "someone" is very much betraying her and her school. You will be so surprise who if you have not read this book. I will say something happen in this book than left in tears for hours. I wont give away thing away. All in all this book was an awesome read and I look forward to reading Choosen soon. 

3 comments :

  1. P.C. Cast is a top notch writer. She gave me some great tips when I was getting started.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I followed you on twitter :) Amee from Madame Deals.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! But i kinda liked the first book better

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian