Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (#9)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:
What are you currently reading?  I just started reading this book today and I keep hearing such great thing about it. After being on a waiting list at my local library for 6 weeks I finally got it and I so hope it is as good as everyone says it is. The cover is sure creepy. 0_o Don't you think?!





What did you recently finish reading?  
The Word Gang was a book I was reading for review given to me by Author Mark McKenna and I liked it a lot. Gave it 3.5 Stars. I will have up my review for the book hopefully sometime this week. A very fun YA novel.







What do you think you’ll read next?  Yay, a zombie book. It has been sometime since I have read one and I can't wait to read Eve Eden v.s. the Zombie Horde. This is one I am going to read for a review for the author's book tour.




If anyone would like please leave a comment with the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post so I can check it out. :)

2 comments :

  1. OHHH I just went and grabbed Zombie Horde! Zombies AND Vampires!?? AWESOME SAUCE! SO glad I am finally figured out how to use my Reader to sit there and search for Memes.. here is mine
    http://cabingoddess.com/2012/03/www-wednesday-march-14/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Miss Peregrine's any good? I have the ebook version but I haven't had time to start reading it yet :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian