Saturday, October 20, 2012

In My Mailbox (#31) + Stacking The Shelves (#8)


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I have received for Review:
Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer


Books I have won or was gifted:
Darkness Before Dawn by J. A. London (Thank you Epic Reads)
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray (won off of Listia.com)
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray (won off of Listia.com)

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
A early Birthday present from my sister, Rachel! I You!


Books I have got from the library:

None this time.

Books I have bought:
 Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Along for The Ride by Sarah Dessen
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Fire (Graceling Realm #2) by Kristin Cashore
Dark Eyes by William Richter



Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to leave your mailbox links so I can come check out your posts or just leave a comment of what books you got last week? 


Hope everyone has a nice weekend and Happy reading! 



14 comments :

  1. Nice. I always love seeing what people get in their hauls. Always see something that people get that I want or have read.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice In Zombieland was so good, I absolutley loved it and I also enjoyed Lock and Key. It's the only Sarah Dessen book I've read so far!


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul! The Gemma Doyle series looks incredible, and I will be watching for you review on the two you got. You got a lot of good looking books, and I will be watching for your reviews. I hope you enjoy them all.

    My STS

    ~Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sarah Dessen books look great! I hope you enjoy them Becki. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! So many wonderful books. Night of the Purple Moon was a free eBook this week so it's been a pretty popular add, I hope you enjoy it and all the other ones you got! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul and Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoy Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Night of the Purple Moon is a pretty awesome read. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    I'm a new follower and fellow cupcake lover ;)

    Come see what I got in my Goodie Basket this week!

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dying to read Alice in Zombieland! Hope you enjoy all the awesome books you got this week!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alice in Zombieland was an awesome read. I am also really interested in Dragonswood. Great Haul .

    my shelves

    http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. great haul! Love the Gemma Doyle series. Feel free and check out my IMM...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-imm-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Haul!! I loved Sarah Dessen's books and both Lock & Key and Along for the Ride are excellent. If you haven't read it yet, you should definitely check out Just Listen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm reading Alice in Zombieland right now and love it. I've heard great things about Darkness before Dawn.

    Stopping by from Book Sojourner
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tons of yummy books this week!!! Alice in Zombieland has got to be the top book I have seen on blogs this weekend. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    New follower.

    Check out my IMM & SP

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Dragonswood! And I really want to read Alice in Zombieland. Great haul :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian