Friday, March 2, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup [ March Book Challenge ]

Hello everyone! I just came across a wonderful new book challenge that once I read what it was all about I knew this would be a fantastic fit for me. Being a book blogger is no easy task when in comes to running a blog but one thing that always seems to get very overwhelming it finding the time to read your review books that were requested by authors. I know myself I continue to have a growing pile of books to read and while I do eventually read them all for review I feel bad for making the author wait. So I am excited to be able to join in on this fun challenge in the month of March. 

The challenge is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits and Tea and Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews 

I would love to see YOU there! (Sign up ends Thursday, March 15)

Challenge schedule:

✦ March 2 - Show Off Your Pile
✦ March 9 - Cuddle Up With a Book
✦ March 16 - Don't Be Such a Tease!
✦ March 23 - Mysterious Meet-up
✦ March 30 - Love Will Find a Way


I will be keeping track of the review books I have read on this post so it will be updated often during the month. My reviews that are done for each book I have read will also be linked here as well.  You will be able to find a permanent link to this post on the "book challenge" page above.

Photobucket
Read March 1st-2nd
Sourse: Author: Derek The Ghost
Publisher: HarperCollins
Format: Hardcopy
Review: [ LINK ]



Read March 10th-14th
Sourse: AuthorMark McKenna
Publisher: Precipitation Press
Format: Paperback
Review: [ LINK ]





Read March March 06 to 24 (with many breaks)
Sourse: Author: Terry Spear 
Publisher: Self Published
Format: E-Book
Review: [ LINK ]




2 comments :

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian