Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday: #19

Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread

Featured Bloggers:

This weeks question is: 

Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?


 
Best Book: Cinder
I just adore this book. Cinder happens to be one of the best books I have read ever. (not just last month) ^__^


Worst Book: Working Stiff 
Now I would not say this is a awful book because it isn't but it was my least favorite one I read last month. I just could not really get into the story. 

 

3 comments :

  1. Looking forward to your review of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - I've been considering reading it, myself.

    Found your blog through Parajunkie's blog hop and just started following - looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Amy
    http://neftzger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) just hopping through... I loved Cinder as well.

    I'm also your newest follower :) Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Yay Cinder! It was awesome.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian