Friday, March 30, 2012

The Review Copy Cleanup: Love Will Find a Way | Challenge 5

The Review Copy Cleanup Challenge is hosted by 
Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea and Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews!

This is the last challenge for this wonderful event and while I missed doing a few of the other challenges I knew I had to do this one. So with that said here is what we are said to do:

In the Love Will Find a Way Challenge we're sharing our all-time favourite books. If you were stuck on an island, or in a cave, which books would you bring? We're not limiting you to bring a certain amount of books, so give us your best!

Below are the books I would bring if I myself was in this situation - 

The complete seires of "The Iron Fey" by Julie Kagawa 


The Complete series of "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins


A Classic | Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare


The Bible | A Must :)


So here is my list and I know I could think of a lot more books in which I would bring but these are the main ones. So what about everyone else? What books would you take if you were stuck on an island, or in a cave, ect? 


2 comments :

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian