Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (#17)

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library. 

Here is my IMM for this week:


Book I have bought:


None. :( 


Books I have won:
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison (signed)
Won from Kristi @ The Story Siren
 Ditched Swag Pack by Robin Mellom
Won from Kristi @ The Story Siren


Books I have borrowed from the library:
( I have been a good girl this week and only got one book. ^_^ )
Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs


Books I have received for Review:
Oracle - Sunken Earth by C.W. Trisef
Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde by Suz Korb


What books are in your mailbox this week? I would love to know. :)
Leave a link so I may check it out. 

7 comments :

  1. Great set! Love the swag. I've been wanting to read Miss Peregrine's.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Miss Peregrine's sitting on my shelf but have yet to read it - looking forward to your thoughts on it! And hooray for winning The Butterfly Clues, I've been wanting to read that for awhile now!

    Happy reading :)
    Check out what's in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! Loving The Butterfly Clues and the swag =D

    Here's my IMM!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've got some pretty cool books and swag here. ;) AND YOU'VE GOT MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN.

    Mehhh. Lucky duck! I've been wanting to read that book--ever since watching the book trailer, at least--so you're lucky your library has it. There's not library near me at all, so I've got to rely on my money. :(

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and hope you have fun reading your books!

    Meg @ The Book Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved "Oracle - Sunken Earth"! A new favorite. Great characters, fun adventure, and very well-written. Great for my whole family. Looking forward to your review, and I can't wait to read the second book in the series! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When is your Oracle review coming? Looks interesting . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian