Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox (#18)

A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library. 

Here is my IMM for this week:


Book I have bought:
[ All book were bought on Amazon.com and in Kindle format. ]
The Fate of Destiny by Danielle Bourdon
Awakening by Karice Bolton 



Books I have won:
 
 The Dark Rose by Erin Kelly
Angel Burn by L.A Weatherly (signed)
Soul Thief by Jana Oliver (signed)
Black City by Elizabeth Richards (ARC)
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein (ARC)
The Right The Real by Joëlle Anthony (ARC)
The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin (ARC)
The Implosion of Aggie Winchester by Lara Zielin (ARC)





Books I have borrowed from the library:
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Took back the book a couple days ago so I will just show the cover. (from Goodreads)




Books I have received for Review:


None this week. 




What books are in your mailbox this week? I would love to know. :)
Leave a link so I may check it out / for non-bloggers just leave a comment with your books. 





15 comments :

  1. Karice Bolton's books looks really awesome! I'm extremely intrigued. :) Hope you enjoy!

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I really want to read The Waiting Sky and The Implosion of Aggie Winchester. And the cover for Black City is so freaking gorgeous. Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great IMM! So jealous of Black City..

    MY IMM

    MY IMM http://pnrurbanfantasyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah! you wont a ton of books! lucky!
    hope you enjoy them

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.O WOW, you won quite a lot! What an amazing haul! Hope you enjoy reading all of them! I'm really curious about Clack City, Angel Burn, Cold Fury, and well, actually ALL of them. *grin*

    Happy Reading,
    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your really awesome wins! Hoping you'll get to enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got so many awesome books! Angel Burn is one of my favourite books, it's truly amazing :)
    Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox! I got Spell Bound this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An awesome list. I'm jealous of all the ones you have won!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! Black City looks amazing! I'm also curious about The Waiting Sky and Angel Burn.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. An amazing haul this week... I love the covers on the Hex Hall series and can't wait to dive in! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  12. NEW FOLLOWER.

    What an adorable blog...found you on Book Blogs.

    Elizabeth

    Silver's Reviews

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous you got Cold Fury. I want to know if that's any good! And wow I can't believe you won all those amazing books! :D Thanks for sharing!

    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you to everyone who left my a comment. :) You guys rock. Yes, this one one large IMM haul.

    I will be visiting back all of your blogs asap.:)

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian