Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (#10)


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:

What are you currently reading?  I am reading Perception. I got the book from my library. I started reading it yesterday and I am almost done. I love this series. Kim Harrington is a wonderful author and her writing style rocks! The pace of her books moves fast and each chapter has you wanting more.


What did you recently finish reading? The Dark Fae was a novel I just finished reading for author Terry Spear. I am hoping to work on my review for her book today or tomorrow. It is a short story but was a pretty good read. 








What do you think you’ll read next?  I am really excited about reading Lies Beneath. I got the book from Netgalley for a review copy. I keep hearing wonderful thing about it and I can't wait any longer to read it. I hope it meets up to my expiations.







If anyone would like please leave a comment with the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post so I can check it out. :)



8 comments :

  1. I have What Lies Beneath too and i am looking forward to reading it..sadly i have several books for review that must come first..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read any of Kim Harrington's books - I am going to have to check them out. And I need to add Lies Beneath to my ever expanding TBR list.

    Here’s my WWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to getting into Lies Beneath it sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Lies Beneath looks great!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/www-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What interesting book covers. Lies Beneath looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to be reading what you are! I LOVE YOUR BLOG and am SO stalking you now! Glad you sent me an invite for the Eve Eden book giveaway, although I had it .. I had to come peek! And what do I see another WWW! WOOOHHOOO I want to be reading Perception BADLY!

    Mine is crazy this week
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Dark Fae sounds like it would be good. I look forward to your review of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian