Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (#8)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:
What are you currently reading? I am so happy to be reading the second book in the Devouring series by Simon Holt. I absolutely adored the first one and Soulstice is turning out to be just as amazing!! These books are a MUST READ for anyone who loves YA horror novels.













What did you recently finish reading? 
I just got done reading Born Wicked and I must say I just feel in love with this book.  I loved the character's and the story. The ending left me in tears. One of the best books I have read this year.











What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be reading a review novel by Terry Spear next called the Dark Fae. I am really looking forward to reading this one and I love the cover. So beautiful, don't you think?













If anyone would like please leave a comment with the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post so I can check it out. :)

2 comments :

  1. You've got cool books! I really want to read Born Wicked. It looks really good... (Excuse me while I go drool all over the keyboard.)

    What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading The White Oak (ARC) by Kim White.

    What did you recently finish reading? I just finished reading Divergent by Veronica Roth about an hour ago, actually. xD

    What do you think you'll read next? I'll probably go and creep around in the bookstore and beg my mom to let me buy Angelfall.

    I'm a new follower, and cool blog, BTW! :D

    -Meg
    The Book Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I want to read The Dark Fae.
    What are you currently reading? Gullah Ghosts by Lynn Michelsohn
    What did you recently finish reading? Crimson footsteps by Shewanda Pugh from Goodreads group.
    What do you think you'll read next? Returns by Shannon Shaw

    I have some many books I want to read. It is hard to find the time:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian