Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update on Meh!


Hello friends!

I know it has been almost a weeks time since I did a real blog post but after my fun weekend I came home to some not good times. I ending up having a disagreement with a member of my family since then I have been going through a LOT of depression and sleeping. As well as lack of sleep. I am doing a lot better while somewhat better. 

On a lighter note - I do have a lot coming up here in the next week or two. I will be doing a author interview with a great novelist, Kate O'Hegarty. Also, will be doing more book reviews and more! :) So please Stay Tuned!

Hope everyone is well and happy! 
I am off to watch "Easy A".  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian