Thursday, February 3, 2011

--> Book Review: Hush, Hush - by Becca Fitzpatrick <--




I read Hush, Hush by  Becca Fitzpatrick about 2 weeks ago and I decided I wanted to write a review on the book since I enjoyed it so much. It was a pure joy to read. I am SO wanting to read the next one, Crescendo.  I will be getting the book very soon. 

TitleHush, Hush
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Number of Pages: 391
Published: Published October 13th 2009 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
SeriesHush, Hush #1 


GoodReads Info:
For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her...until Patch comes along.
With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment, but after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is far more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.
For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

My Thoughts: (I gave this book 4 Stars)

Okay, I had mixed feeling with Hush, Hush. I loved it a lot. The character was very fun to read about and the storyline was amazing but I found the beginning of the book somewhat slow. I feel the author did not really get into what Patch was and all the action and amazing storyline until the middle-end of the book. I know she was building up the characters and storyline a lot which is good but I would have liked it to have gone a little faster to grab my attention more early on. Other than that I really enjoyed Hush, Hush. I have never read a novel with Fallen Angels. You read more into Patch's life and Nora find out some amazing things about his past. Somethings they both have to fight for in the end of the book. The love-hate romance between Nora and Patch was so enjoyable to read and I found myself falling for him. The author leaves you at the end wanting more and I would surely say who would not want more of Patch! 





4 comments :

  1. I so agree with you!
    I think nobody can resist Patch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, sounds like a great book, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the review.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you’re having a lovely Saturday!
    Please come enter my $15 Etsy Gift Card Giveaway this week (ends 2/11)! The gift card may be used at any one of Violet Bella’s Etsy Boutique shops – she has beautiful handmade jewelry, clothing, and art.
    Ladaisi : Etsy Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian