Sunday, February 6, 2011

MIA O_o

Hi gang! Sorry that I have been MIA for a few days. I had one of my friends spend the last couple days with me here at my home. We had a nice time. I just did not get online until now.  Now that I have time I just started a new book. I have heard great reviews about it. Its called Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. Anyone read it and like it? I have a few more reviews to do very soon so keep an eye out for one soon. 


Happy Super Bowl Sunday all! I dont watch it but I know a lot of people do. :)



1 comment :

  1. Hi,

    I would like to give you...( drummroll)
    The irresistibly sweet blog award.

    Come and check my blog and see how you can secure this award for you blog.

    Kyanara
    http://mybookaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian