Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just a Note!


Good evening friends. Sorry for the lack of updates. The last 3 days I have not been getting much sleep at night becuase of my pain. I am going to sleep good tonight I hope. I am feeling better today. A couple updates, I have added a area on the right sidebar of my e-mail info in case my followers need to contact me directly. Also info to any Authors/Publishers.  I also have added another section (right side) of upcoming book reviews. I have a few to get done. I should be reviewing one soon. 

Thanks for sticking with me. I hope to have more going on asap. :)


2 comments :

  1. Hope you feel better soon and are able to get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in during the Love Hop. I am following you back and wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day.

    BK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian