Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award // + A Note!


A few days ago I recived a comment on my blog with the note that I have won another award! Yay! This one is called "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award". This award was passed down to me from a sweet blog buddy of mine: BookGirl. Thank you sweetie for the award. I am glad you thought my blog is Irresistibly Sweet. XD! 
I hope other do as well. 

So here's what I need to do to get the award:

1. Share four of my guilty pleasures with you.
2. Pass the award over to six other blogs

My four guilty pleasures:

1. I love to collect reborn dolls. I have 5 reborn dolls, and 4 Lee Middletons. As well as many other dolls.
2. I love to bake. Anything really, but I would say mainly cakes.
3. I have been a Backstreet Boys fan since 1997 and STILL am! :)
4. I would most likely die without a book in hand. I am always reading and if I had to never read again because of loss of sight I would not want to go on. HEHE.

Now for the six blogs I pass this award to: 



A added note: 

New layout up! I love Hello Kitty so I decided to use her for this months layout. Cute, huh? =D  Tell me what you think. 

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for giving us the sweet award! It looks so yummy! :)

    xoxo, The BooKrushers

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award!! thanks for stopping by and following my blog! i'm following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian