Friday, December 26, 2014

Top Ten of 2014 - Day 5: Books we're looking forward to in 2015

Welcome to Day Five!
Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to in 2015!


Sorry that I'm late getting this post up today. I've been playing on my NEW PS3 I got for Christmas! YAY! I had an amazing day yesterday and I hope you all did too! Let's begin.

Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to in 2015 -


  •  Beckie's Top 5 Books I'm looking forward to in 2015
1.
Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer

2.
The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent 

3.
Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2) by Michelle Krys 

4.
Shutter by Courtney Alameda

5.
The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) by Danielle Paige




  •  Hillary's Top 5 Books she's looking forward to in 2015
1.
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

2.
The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver


3.
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca

4.
The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury

5.



I have had so much fun this week and I know Hillary has too. We both hope you enjoyed reading our TOP TEN lists. We really enjoyed marking them. I don't know about you all but I can already tell 2015 is going to be an AMAZING year in books! I can't wait! 

Thanks for everyone who stopped by and left us comments. We HEART You! Be sure to comment below to tell us your thoughts on the books we chose for today. Are there any that made your list?

Oh and don't worry. Hillary and I will be visiting your blogs back asap. We both kind of took a break since yesterday was Christmas! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (a day late 0_o)






10 comments :

  1. A lot of the ones you have listed are at the top of my 2015 wishlist too! Tonight the Streets are Ours, The Stars Never Rise, The Start of Me and You and The Secrets We Keep are just a few :)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad we have some of the same books on your list as well! I really can't wait to read the ones I chose and can only hope you enjoy them as well! Thanks for your comments Christy! n_n

      Delete
  2. Honored to see THE SECRETS WE KEEP on this list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tricia! I'm so glad your happy to see your book on our list! I really do look forward to reading your book next year! It also made it on one of my WoW's a weeks ago! Thank you for your comment! I'm so honored! n_n

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for Fairest and The Sin Eater's Daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for The Sin Eater's Daughter either! I'm sure Beckie is anxiously awaiting Fairest! Thanks for commenting Brooke! :)

      Delete
  4. Great picks :)
    2015 looks good so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you booklife4life! And 2015 does sure look good! :D

      Delete
  5. I am so excited for Tonight The Streets Are Ours! I LOVED This Song Will Save Your Life. The Sin Eater's Daughter also looks and sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait either! 2015 can't come fast enough. Hope you enjoy these books when you get the chance to read them! ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian