Thursday, December 25, 2014

Top Ten of 2014 - Day 4: Best Book Boyfriends Of 2014

Welcome to Day Four! CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Today's Top Ten is Best Book Boyfriends of 2014!


Today's list is my favorite one, Book Boyfriends. I am so excited to share with you all who we have chosen. Hillary and I once again will be splitting the list between us, 5 each. Enjoy and see you tomorrow!

Best Book Boyfriends of 2014  -


  • Beckie's Top 5 Book Boyfriends (in order of favorite)


1.
Roth from White Hot Kiss!
Who say that coming?!

WARNING! May cause fainting or/and drooling. (among other things, hehe) =D
I swear, I want this man's babies! Oops, did I say that out loud?! *blushes*

2.

 *swoons* This bad a$$ holy hotness comes in at number two. Cole is a SexGOD! Need I say more?!


3.
Malachi from Guards of the Shadowlands series

Coming in at number 3, this sexy as sin man makes my heart soar and my knees weak. Malachi would do anything including risking his life for the ones he loves. 

4.

Although not a bad boy, Finn take the number 4 spot. From the first time I read about Flinn in Born Wicked he held a special place in my heart. He's honest, caring, understanding, and so much more. He loves with his whole heart and can totally give me the warm fuzzies.

 5.
Cole from the Everneath series

Last but not least, Cole takes the final spot. A total bad boy turned good. Half the time I wanted to smack the crap out of him, and half the time I wanted to hug and kiss him. Sadly, in the end Cole "doesn't make it" - spoiler (to see copy the white spot with your mouse) but he will forever hold place in my heart. 



  • Hillary's Top 5 Book Boyfriends
1.


2.
Adrian from Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead


3.
Micah from The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes


4.
Braden from On The Fence by Kasie West


5.
Thomas from Porcelain Keys by Sarah Beard



Wee! That was fun! So many fictional men, so little time. *sigh* What do you think of our choices? Are there any you picked too? Leave us a comment! :) We'd LOVE to know.

Remember to check back tomorrow for day 5: 
Top 10 Books we're looking forward to in 2015.





2 comments :

  1. Roth, yum! And Cole!!! EEP! I also have to agree with the choice of Micah. I really loved his character! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked Micah on my list! I almost forgot about him too, but thankfully I remember what an amazing guy he was. Thanks for commenting Brooke! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian