Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #21 / Of Neptune

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week, I am waiting on...


Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy #3)
by Anna Banks
Hardcover (ebook), 288 pages
Expected publication: May 13th 2014 by Feiwel & Friends
Genre: YA - Fantasy > Mythology > Mermaids



Emma and Galens kingdom and their love is threatened by long-lost Syrena in the brilliant conclusion to Anna Banks bestselling trilogy.
 
Emma, half human and half Syrena, and her Syrena love, Galen, need time together alone. Away from the kingdoms of Poseidon and Triton. Emma s grandfather, the Poseidon king, suggests the two visit a small town called Neptune.
 
Neptune is home to both Syrena and Half-Breeds alike. But Emma and Galen didn t sign up to be peacemakers between the ocean and the land-dwelling, freshwater Syrena. They didn t bargain for meeting a charming Half-Breed named Reed, who can barely disguise his feelings for Emma. And they especially didn t expect to find themselves in the middle of a power struggle that threatens not only their love but their ocean kingdoms.
 
In this stunning conclusion to her bestselling Syrena Legacy, Anna Banks thrills fans with more action and romance than ever.


So what book(s) are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? 





4 comments :

  1. Oh I still haven't started this series, hope to catch up by the time book#3 comes out! Great pick, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read book one. This cover is beautiful! Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started the series yet either. Following you, though, so I'll see what you think & then maybe give it a read. Follow back & we can stay in touch about our upcoming reads, if you like. My WoW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! Haven't started this series yet, but I plan to. It sounds so great! My WOW post is here if you want to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian