Tuesday, January 7, 2014

End of Year Book Survey – 2013 Edition | Part Two

Welcome to my End of the Year Book Survey for 2013 - PART TWO

To find part one, click here.

This half of the survey is focused book blogging and reading life in 2013.


1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2013? 


To be totally honest I really don't have any certain "favorite" book blog I discoved in 2013. I would say there are many of them I enjoy not just limited to one. 
Here are a few: 

2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2013? 


Wow, great question. Hmm...not sure really. I guess I would either Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards or The Last Academy by Anne Applegate


3. Best discussion you had on your blog?

In 2013? Why I love Reading! - My Reading Story or in all 3 years I've been blogging? 
Book Blogging - Do you feel left out?



4. Most thought-provoking review or discussion you read on somebody else’s blog?


I agree with Jamie at Perpetual Page Turners Has Book Blogging Fallen out of Fashion? is a fab discussion piece. Very honest and though-provoking. 


5. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?


I have been to a lot of author signing this year. Some of them I have yet to blog about. Here are the ones I have posted.




6. Best moment of book blogging/your book life in 2013?


Not really sure about this one. Maybe having my 3 year blogiversary. GIVEAWAY HERE
Also meeting so many of my favorite authors. That's always a huge perk. hehe


7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?

By Pageviews: EPIC GIVEAWAY: Win The Beautiful Creatures Complete Collection or $ 50 Amazon Gift Card!

By Comments: Infinity by Sedona Venez / EPIC GIVEAWAY! Win a Kindle Touch, Amazon Giftcards & Signed copies of Infinity


8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?

Any of my reviews or Hillary's reviews. :) Comments are loved!




9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?


Can this be a person? haha. If so I chose my awesome reviewer, Hillary. SHE ROCKS! I am so happy she decided to join me.



10.  Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?


Yes, I sure did. I completed my goodreads challenge to read 150 books in 2013. This was the most books I've read in one year.


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Beckie has read 6 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide



1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2013 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2014?

The Book Thief Markus Zusak.
 I have been on my library wanting list since the begging of November. I REALLY want to read this one. :)


2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2014 (non-debut)?


*sigh* There is no way I could only chose one. There are SO many 2014 releases I am looking forward to but if I had to choose at least a couple I would pick Cress and Unhinged.


3. 2014 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?

Once again there are simply to many to name but one big one for me is Panic by Lauren Oliver.


4. Series Ending You Are Most Anticipating in 2014?

Not sure, maybe Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins. I can't wait to see what happens in the end.


5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging In 2014?

Without a doubt, more reviews and to keep up with reviewing the book shortly after I've read it not wait and then forget what I liked about the book. Also, reach 2000 GFC readers. ;)



Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts on my survey. Feel free to leave me a comment. To check out the first half of the end of the year survey, click here


2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad I met you too and joined you're home away from home at Bittersweet Enchantment! Thanks for taking me under your wing and teaching me to be a better novice blogger :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! I posted mine today, too! I probably should have split it like you did. My friend who blogs bi-weekly on Fridays did it with me. Fun, but long! LOL!! You have some great questions I wish we'd done...or would have done alone! Isn't Stephanie Perkins fabulous fun in person? LOVE HER. I wish more comments were left on reviews! It's so disheartening. *sigh* Ooh, and THE BOOK THIEF is a big priority of mine this year, too! So excited for PANIC! And she's going to be here signing, ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian