Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!



Hi everyone! Happy 2014!



A toast to another wonderful year of blogging and of course NEW BOOKS! Are you all as excited as I am about the new 2014 releases? What books are YOU most looking forward to reading?


So a few things I want to mention before I end here. One, I know there has been a lacking in my posts for the past week and the reason is I have a cold, which yes I am slowing getting over. I think there's a bug going around. Two, I will be working on a few late posts that were supposed to come out last week:  End of Year Book Survey, my reading goals and what I read in 2013, and a couple other posts I am working on. 

Things will get back to normal here soon and I look forward to being more active again. 

Also, because it's the beginning of the year I plan on really working on my inbox which is a HOT MESS! There are many, many e-mails I need to read and reply to. Please bare with me. :)


I really hope to have a fun bookish year with you guys! Thanks for being readers on my blog. YOU ROCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian