Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #20 / After the End by Amy Plum

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week, I am waiting on...

After the End (After the End #1)
by Amy Plum
Hardcover (ebook), 352 pages
Expected publication: May 6th 2014 by Harper Children's



She’s searching for answers to her past. They’re hunting her to save their future.

World War III has left the world ravaged by nuclear radiation. A lucky few escaped to the Alaskan wilderness. They've survived for the last thirty years by living off the land, being one with nature, and hiding from whoever else might still be out there.

At least, this is what Juneau has been told her entire life.

When Juneau returns from a hunting trip to discover that everyone in her clan has vanished, she sets off to find them. Leaving the boundaries of their land for the very first time, she learns something horrifying: There never was a war. Cities were never destroyed. The world is intact. Everything was a lie.

Now Juneau is adrift in a modern-day world she never knew existed. But while she's trying to find a way to rescue her friends and family, someone else is looking for her. Someone who knows the extraordinary truth about the secrets of her past.

O to the M to the G! I am so uber excited about this book! Amy Plum is an epic author. There is nothing she could write that I would hate. *makes grabbie hands* I WANT NOW! *le sigh* 

Please?!


So what book(s) are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? 




6 comments :

  1. That sounds absolutely fantabulous! That is definitely going on my TBR List :) Check out my WoW at http://myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com/2014/01/waiting-on-wednesday-42.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!! How had I not heard of this before? It sounds AND looks awesome! Great choice hun! Thanks for sharing, I am so adding this to my tbr pile! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is crazy gorgeous! Adding to my list right now...~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1NN

    ReplyDelete
  4. "After The End" is definitely one of the books I'm waiting on to come out! I can't wait to get my hands on it and read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has After The End as their WoW pick and honestly I'm so excited for it!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS book sounds simply fantastic! I haven't read anything by Amy Plum. Actually her whole If I Die trilogy is sitting on my TBR shelf! *hangs head in shame* I totes have a book buying problem, BUT I promise to get to them soon, and get this book the second it comes out! AWESOME pick!

    My WoW

    -Becca @Pivot Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian