Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #26 / A Whole Lot of Awesome!

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books I have received for Review: 
While Beauty Slept by Elizabeth Blackwell (ARC)
Day Watch: Book Two in the Night Watch Series by Sergei Lukyanenko (ARC)
Dark Eden by Chris Beckett (ARC)
The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow (ARC)
Tethered (BirthRight #1) by Brandi Leigh Hall

Author Michelle Madow also send me this beautiful The Secret Diamond Sisters book themed necklace. :)

Books/Swag I have won or was gifted.
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins 
- Gifted from my Mom on my Birthday. :)

Books I have got from the library:
Find Me by Romily Bernard
Parallel by Lauren Miller
The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Velveteen by Daniel Marks

Books I have bought:
 Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Venom by Fiona Paul


Well that wraps up another week of books for me. Many of them are from my vacation in Maryland. I would love to know what you'll think of the books I got. Leave me a comment. I will stop by and visit you as well. ;) Even if you don't own a blog, feel free to comment. 

 The Sunday Post will be resumed next week. :)



4 comments :

  1. Wow...nice haul! Sweet Evil is on my TBR list, but isn't Sweet Peril first? I've got to read the first one first--obvs!

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    SP &STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good haul!! I want to read The Boyfriend App so bad! I hope you like it! It sounds really interesting and different from anything I have ever read! It sounds like quite a fun read! :)
    I used the books you got from the library in a sort of "study" on my blog...is that okay?

    Joana @ Joana In The Sky With Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I see sweet Evil in your haul. That was a good book. Lots of beautiful books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing haul this week! You got so many amazing books and that necklace is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian