Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #25

Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I have received for Review: 
Scan (Scan #1) by S.E. Fine and Walter Jury 
( Thank you Penguin/Putnam )

Books/Swag I have won or was gifted.
Frozen (Heart of Dread #1) by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston
Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs
Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls #2) by Tera Lynn Childs
Sweet Legacy (Medusa Girls #3) by Tera Lynn Childs
( Thank you Rachel @ Fiktshun and Tera Lynn Childs )

Books I have got from the library:
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Dead Girls Don't Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay

Books I have bought:
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
Natural Born Angel (Immortal City #2) by Scott Speer


Well that wraps up another week of books for me. What do you think of the books I got this week? 

I would love to come check out your book hauls this week so leave me a comment or/and leave you book haul blog link below. 



4 comments :

  1. Oh, you've got one of my favorites in there---Of Beast and Beauty was amazing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great looking books! I really want to read Of Beast and Beauty, it looks really great. Scan looks really interesting too. Enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Hush, Hush so the graphic novel looks really good! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm really interested in bad girls don't lie! that sounds really good.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian