Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I'm Back! Update & Vacation Pictures.


Hello my lovelies. I'm backkkk! :)

Yes, it official, I am back from my vacation in Maryland. I had a lot of fun and was happy to have a restful time while there. Now, back to the grind. (so to speak) 

Everything will be getting back to normal on the blog.  I will be much more active in posting, as well as checking my TONS of e-mails. Yes, there's a LOT. Please be patient with me, I WILL respond asap to each of them. I am in the process of making a list of the updates, improvements, and of course blog posts/reviews I need to accomplish. I am behind on my reviews so authors/publishers please bare with me for the time being.  I will be getting to work on those area's very soon and will be working on them for the next couple weeks. Last but not least the past giveaways that still need winners will be announced within the next day or so. Don't worry I remembered. ;)

Here are a few pictures I took while on vacation.

I stayed here. A little house my Dad rents because unfortunately hes works in another state. 

The Mountains ( hills? )



 A few places I visited.

The local library. 

The Gunter Hotel was built in 1896. There is a local history museum in the basement.

A local indie bookstore.





 I do have MANY more pictures but to many to be added here. I hope you enjoy seeing them. :)


2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you're back Beckie! Believe it or not I really did miss you and it felt like you were gone for more than two weeks. I'm also glad you shared some of you're pictures because that's what I was most looking forward to seeing (I would have loved to see some snow pictures :]). Can't wait to see what's in store now that you're back ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Hillary! :) Miss talking to you too. I wish I had some pics of the snow but there were only a few flurries while I was there and I didn't have a chance to take a pic. Plus, I'm not sure if they would show up on camera.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian