Sunday, July 14, 2013

In My Mailbox # 43+ Stacking The Shelves # 20

A weekly meme hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library.


Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books I have received for Review: 
Infinityglass (Hourglass #3) by Myra McEntire
Anatomy of a Boyfriend (Anatomy #1) by Daria Snadowsky
Anatomy of a Single Girl (Anatomy #2) by Daria Snadowsky
 An Unlikely Duke by Debra Killeen (signed by author)
The Source by Diana Bastine (signed by author)
The Cold Beneath by Tonia Brown (signed by author)

Books I have won or was gifted: 
 I won two huge giveaway this month. A lot of amazing books!
Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun - ARC ( Won @ Bewitched Bookworms )
Frozen (Heart of Dread #1) by Melissa de la Cruz - ARC ( Won @ Bewitched Bookworms )
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater - ARC ( Won @ Bewitched Bookworms )
Altered (Crewel World #2) by Gennifer Albin - ARC ( Won @ Bewitched Bookworms )
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa ( Won @ Bewitched Bookworms )
Teardrop by Lauren Kate - ARC/Signed ( Won @ Bewitched Bookworms )
Unremembered (Unremembered #1) by Jessica Brody - Signed - ( Won @ A Book and a Latte )
Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo - Signed - ( Won @ A Book and a Latte )
Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2) by Emmy Laybourne - Signed - ( Won @ A Book and a Latte )
Of Triton (Of Poseidon #2) by Anna Banks - Signed - ( Won @ A Book and a Latte )
The Originals by Cat Patrick ( Won @ Oops! I Read A Book Again )

Fierce Read Bag - ( Won @ A Book and a Latte )
For Darkness Shows the Stars & Across a Star-Swept Sea Bookmarks ( Won @ Bewitched Bookworms )

Books I have got from the library:  
Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon #1) by Anna Banks

Books I have bought:
Ruby Red (Ruby Red Trilogy #1) by Kerstin Gier



Phew, that was sure a huge haul this well. As you can see I did win a lot of awesome books. I am so super excited to read them all. ;) A huge thank you goes to Bewitched Bookworms & A Book and a Latte for hosting such wonderful giveaways! I would also like to thank author Daria Snadowsky for my review books and mmpublicity (egmont publishing) for my copy of Infinityglass as well as all other authors who sent me your books for a review.

I would love for you all to leave me a comment below and leave your mailbox haul link so I can come check it out. Even if you don't blog, leave me comment letting me know what books you have received recently. 

What do you think of the books I got this week? Are there any your looking forward to reading?

Note: I do & will visit your blogs back if you leave me a comment with your book haul but please understand it takes time to do so but I promise I will. ;) ASAP.

6 comments :

  1. How have I missed your blog before!? New follower!!

    You got some awesome books this week - I just recently got the 'Anatomy of' books for review, (they'll be on my haul next week). I am really jealous of Frozen, Teardrop and The Originals though! Awesome haul here!!

    Check out my haul Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lots of good stuff. Siege and Storm was okay to me. I didn't LOVE it like I did Shadow and Bone. I am looking forward to The Dream Thieves because I've heard good things about it.

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOH! You've gotten so many fantastic books this week! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Anatomy series! And tehn you have The Dream Thieves?! AHH.

    Hope you enjoy all of your books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siege and Storm just came in for me at the library this week too! I can't wait to go pick it up, hopefully it's great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure did win a lot! Nice swag pack btw! I am super excited to read INK! I hear so many good things about it! Unremembered, Ruby Red and Teardrop sound like great books too! I really hope you enjoy them!

    I look forward to reading those reviews!

    Here's what I got this week at Book2Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I thought I won a lot of books that I showed off last week! WOW!! :) Especially jealous of Teardrop! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian