Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday # 44 | Time Between Us

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.



My teaser comes from the book: 

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone 







"You wanna shag shaggy!" She laughs as I look around wildly to see if anyone's heard her. "Come on just say it. You like this guy, don't you?" We stare at each other. I don't reply. She repeats herself. "Don't you?"

Taken from page 66











I love comments! Leave your links to your blog posts below. I will come check them out. Even if you don't blog, I would love to hear a teaser from your current read. :)



2 comments :

  1. Hahaha! Good teaser!
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-steel.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian