Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday # 17 + Teaser Tuesday # 41

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 

It's been a while since I have done these meme's. Not sure why I haven't but I love the topic this week so I decided to join in. ;)


This week's Top Ten is: 


Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

1. The Mortal Instruments

2. Starcrossed series

3. Goddess Test series

4. The Demon Trappers series

5. Fifty Shades series

6. Stork series

7. Of Poseidon series

8. A Need So Beautiful series

9. Covenant series

10. Benny Imura series





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.



My teaser comes from the book: 
The Grimm Chronicles, Vol. 1 by Isabella Fontaine & Ken Brosky 





"Your disgusting!" I exclaimed. I couldn't help it...he really was disgusting. He looked like a giant human-shaped frog. His arms and legs were thin and green. His head was big and round and he had eromous bowl-sized white eyeballs. His mouth opened letting a thick white drool ooze out. 

Taken from page 116 - paperback copy











Please share with me your Top Ten or teaser for this week. What book series have you guys not read but would love to one day?  


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!

5 comments :

  1. I have only read The Mortal Instruments from your list, and some of the series you've mentioned, I've never even heard of before. How is that even possible?

    You can find my TTT over at (un)Conventional Bookviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read a lot of those series, too. I have read TMI, and I highly recommend reading those. Especially with the movie coming out this summer.

    I've read both Starcrossed and Of Poseidon, but wasn't very thrilled with either. But I know lots of people that loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series Beckie :) I also had The Mortal Instrument series in my Top Ten Tuesday list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That teaser sounds gooey and gross!
    Sounds like a great read! http://theshortone08.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-5.html?m=0
    Check out my TT?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian