Thursday, March 14, 2013

Take Control Read-A-Thon: Goals & Updates #TakeControlRAT



Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-a-Thon is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
 The event run from March 15th to18th. Sign up's are still open - CLICK HERE to join.


Read-a-thons are a great way to challenge yourself to read more books during the duration of the event. All book read must be published before March 2013. This is a fun way to read more books in your TBR pile and I don't know about you all but my pile is VERY LARGE! *sigh* So many books and so little time. 


My daily updates will be displayed below on this post as well as found here @SyCo4Twilight using the hashtag: #TakeControlRAT to find them. You can also see what everyone else will be reading this way as well. :)

My Goals & Updates


Time Devoted to Reading
  • I will be reading from the 15th-18th (off and on - not continuously )

Goals:
  • Read 2-3 books 
  • Be more active with keeping track of my reading progress and updates.
  • Do mini-challenges.
  • Do not get stressed out if I can not read all I would like to.
  • Chat more on twitter, maybe meet someone new.

Books I will be reading - ( This may be subject to chance )

Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting

Reading now = 
Finished reading = 

Day One Updates: March 15th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:

Day Two Updates: March 16th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:

Day Three Updates: March 17th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:

Day Four Updates: March 18th, 2013
Number of books read today: 
Number of books read in Total: 
Total Pages Read today: 
Mini Challenges Completed Today:

None yet




3 comments :

  1. I have the same goal as you. E&E sounds like such a good book. I hope you enjoy it. I read the first Body Finder book around Halloween time this year and it thoroughly creeped me out lol. How is the rest of the series? Good luck! p.s. I'm following you on twitter now @HarleyBearBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great goals!!! good luck to you!!!

    I have not made goals, I just want my son and I to both read as much as we can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Beckie aren't the challenges fun! I love the books you have selected and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian