Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (#12)



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:



What are you currently reading?I recently just started The Selection by Kiera Cass. I have so been looking forward to reading this book! I have heard a lot of great things about it. I like it so far.

What did you recently finish reading? Spellcaster was just awesome! If you have read Spellboud the first novel but not yet picked this one up, do it! I just feel in love  with the character's in the book all over again. 











What do you think you’ll read next?
This book is one of my review novel given to me from the publisher in paperback format. I love the cover and it really sounds like a fun read. I am looking forward to diving into it!













If anyone would like please leave a comment with the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post so I can check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian