Sunday, May 6, 2012

In My Mailbox (#21)


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post about all the books we have received whether in the mail, if we purchased it, or got it from our local library. 

Here is my IMM for this week:

Book I have bought: 
Shadow on the Wall by Pavarti K Tyler

Books I have won:
Legend by Marie Lu - Won from A Nerd Wife
Clarity & Perception by Kim Harrington - Won from Tynga's Reviews
A Perfect Storm by Lori Foster - Won from A Tale of Many Reviews
Croak Swag - Won from All Things Urban Fantasy

Books I have borrowed from the library:
Slide by Jill Hathaway [ My Review ] 



Books I have received for Review:
The Dirt by Lori Culwell - Thank you Simon & Schuster
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu - Thank you Netgalley & St. Martin's Press




What books are in your mailbox this week? I would love to know. :)
Leave a link so I may check it out / for non-bloggers just leave a comment with your books. 


6 comments :

  1. So envious of your signed Legend! I really liked that book, I hope she comes to SEattle one day for a signing

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-54.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh..i a signed book ..awesome and I look forward to your review of Glitch. You can see my books and news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books look great! I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's mine: http://burstingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-3-may-6th.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitch and Slide sounds like very great reads. I have seen some good reviews. Hope you enjoy your books.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. A signed copy of Legend!! I am so jealous! Love that book so much. I have really been wanting to read Clarity for awhile too. I hope you enjoy! :)

    You can see wat books I got Here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Slide last month and i LOVED IT! It was so good. You'll have to tell me what you think of it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian