Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#4) + Teaser Tuesday (#25)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


This week's Top Ten is: 

Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years

I loved this Top Ten for this week. I had a lot of fun with it and I do in fact hope I would still love and enjoy reading all of the books I choose in 30 years.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title &  author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teaser comes from The Immortal Rules written by Julie Kagawa.






I felt cold and clenched my fists to stifle the anger rising up like a storm. Zeke should know me better, he should know I would have never....








What was your teaser and book for this week? What did you choose for your Top Ten books? 


 I would love to know. Post in the comments/or links and I will stop by! Thank you!



8 comments :

  1. This book has been getting so much attention. It's really popular right now. I hope you're enjoying it. Great teaser!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with your list! There are only two that I have not read on there.

    Ashley @ The Bibliophile's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I just bought this book recently and I am really looking forward to reading it. Your teaser made me even more anxious :). Thanks for sharing, here's my teaser: http://owl-read-it.blogspot.ca/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser! Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-may-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Top Ten! I adored every book on your list!

    Check out my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great reads on your top ten! I can't wait to read Julie's new book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great teaser..i loved this book and cannot wait for book two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian