Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#2) + Teaser Tuesday (#23)


*[ I am going to open with a personal note, I hope that's okay. I wanted to say I am sorry for the lack of  my posts within the last couple days. My min-pin, Nikki has been very sick and I thought she was going to die yesterday. She is at the vet until she can get better. It has been a hard two days for me and I did not feel up to posting. Thank you all for being such amazing readers and sticking with me. =D ]*


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie
  1. The Iron Fey Series:  Okay, who saw that coming?! If you know me one of my favorite book series off all time is The Iron Fey. I would love for the books to be made into a movie. I would love to see who would play Puck or Ash. Ahhhh, Ash! *swoons* XD
  2. The Soul Screams Series: These series rocks my socks! If you have not seen or read them, DO! I think the books would make a amazing movie(s).
  3. Anna and The French Kiss: Let me first say *Sigh* St. Clair! Love love love him! Although I am not sure who would be worthy enough to play him in a movie but I would so watch it!
  4. The Hex Hall Series: Again this is one my favorite book series and I think would make a awesome movie(s). I love movies about witches, I grew up adoring the movie The Craft. If you have not seen it, DO! =D
  5. Cinder: I could so see the book being made into a movie. Cinder is one my fave favorite book of this year. I just think the way this fairy tale is retold would really attract people to watch it as a movie.
  6. Scary School: This book is a middle-grade novel I reviewed on my blog a couple months ago (here) and think it would make a wonderful movie for kids. Or even a TV show. ^__^
  7. The Devouring series: OMG, these books would make a freaking scary movie(s). These books are the only books I have read that gave me nightmares - But I loved them just the same! 0_o
  8. The Girl in the Steel Corset: I have recently read the book after hearing so many great things about it and I must say it would so be a exciting and action packed movie. The steam-punk feel of the book would be really neat to see in a movie.
  9. The Word Gang: I read this novel for a review earlier this year and really enjoyed it. I would love to see the book be made into a movie. Teens would really benefit from watching it. Almost a made for the classroom movie. Remember those?
  10. Birthmarked: I would loveeee this book to be made into a movie. The whole premise behind the movie and the character's would so be awesome if made into a movie. I would see this it as soon as it came out! 



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

The Rules:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title &  author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This week's teaser comes from Prized written by Caragh M. O'Brien.




"I need to know who you helped miscarry?"

Gaia gripped the edge the of her mattress, looking up.






What was your teaser for this week? I would love to know. 

15 comments :

  1. Totally agree with Cinder and Anna. Awesome list! :D

    Drop by my Top 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder made my list, too! And while I am not sure I would love an Iron Fey movie (I would be afraid it would come off cheesy) I would LOVE to watch Puck and Grimalkin do standup. They are hilarious!!

    see my TTT at http://yafictionandwhiskeysours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I hope all is well with your doggie! I have a German Shepherd and a cat that I love very much, so I know how stressful it can be when they get sick. They are a part of the family, like loosing a loved one, and some people don't understand that! So I send my love and well wishes to you and your pup!

    I totally agree with you-- I would LOVE to see The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa turn into a movie series. Heck, I could see it becoming a tv series if it's done right!

    Anyway, just wanted to say hi since I haven't stopped by in awhile. Feel free to stop by my blog and say hi whenever you are up to it. Take care!

    Best Wishes,

    Mia at The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa - that's an interesting teaser indeed! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cinder, anaa, hex hall and iron fey would defiantely be amazing movies!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many good ones, and ones I'm just waiting to get to!
    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a teaser! LOL

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Completely agree with you on Anna and the French Kiss! And Birthmarked was one of my fave reads this year, it would definitely be interesting to see how they played out the angle of abortion. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a teaser!
    Here's mine @The Coffee Pot
    http://freshcoffeespot.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you to everyone who have posted a comment here. I will get back to you all asap. I need to go out to the pharmacy to get new meds for Nikki.

    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1-5 DEFINITELY need to be made into a movie! Like, immediately! I can only imagine how cool the Iron Fey series would look like on the big screen...
    Great list!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unfortunately the only one of these I've read is Anna and the French Kiss, but I can definitely agree, without a doubt, that it would make a super cute movie! Hopefully some day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love for Anna and the French Kiss to be made into a movie! I love Prized and the Birthmarked series as well. Looking forward to Promised!

    New Follower!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely agree on The Iron Fey and Anna and the French Kiss! They would both be so great. I think the only problem I have with them being made into movies would be finding the right guys to play Ash and St. Clair.
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, that's definitely interesting! To see Cinder or The Iron Fey as a movie would definitely be cool. I wonder if they could make them truly good though! Hmhm. Great picks. :DD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian