Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon Updates // Day Three!


Hello everyone. So this is the last day of the Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon. I have had so much fun these last couple day - I hate for this to be the last day. :) I am going to post all of my third day updates here and do a final wrap up tomorrow. 

I am hoping to read at least one more book but we will see. :) 
Day three updates are below and keep checking back through-out the day for more updates.  Also my updates are here: @SyCo4Twilight.  You can use the hashtag: #WWReadathon  and look for everyone's updates. 

Thank you to our awesome Hosts: Bex @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions.
Also a bit thanks to the hosts of all the book challenges.


Update #3 - 10/23 9:51 AM EST

Currently Reading: Anna Dressed In Blood
Last Book Read: Savor

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 801
Total Time Spent Reading: 11 hours
Books Read Since Last Update: Savor
Pages Read Since Last Update: 163
Mini Challenges Completed Thus Far: LovelyLit | A Book and a Latte



Update #4 - 10/23 5:39 PM EST

Currently Reading: Anna Dressed In Blood
Last Book Read: Savor

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 981
Total Time Spent Reading: 14 hours
Books Read Since Last Update: none
Pages Read Since Last Update: 180
Mini Challenges Completed Thus Far: LovelyLit | A Book and a Latte | My Shelf Confessions





Below I am going to do a mini-challenge for the read-a-thon called "Read in pictures". 
Basically you create a post showing pictures that describe different things in the books you are reading or have read during the readathon. 


Here is mine from the book Savor: 


All images are in reference to the book - 


Blood Bank

Vampires

Huge Vampire Mansion

A man hiding in the shadows

A Vampire Ball

Vampires Fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian