Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (No. 5): Reaper // Tod Hudson


Here is how My Book Boyfriend works:

  1. On Wednesdays, make a post about a fictional boy that totally made you swoon! In your post, make sure you include your book boyfriend's stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that had you at hello. Credit the book and please include page numbers when you can.
  2. Grab the My Book Boyfriend button to include in your post.
  3. Be sure to come back here and add the DIRECT link to your post on the Mr. Linky Widget that will be provided here on Wednesdays. 
  4. Don't forget to check out other people's My Book Boyfriend posts. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit others and leave comments. Bloggers love comments.
  5. Anyone is welcome to join at anytime, but no one is obligated to participate every week.
  6. In your post provide a link back to this My Book Boyfriend introduction post so that other people can find the information about participating.
My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader. Follow the link to the introduction post if you think you might be interested in taking part. 



Okay so I recently read Rachel Vincent's newest Novel "If I Die" and I so feel in love with Tod. If you have read this series you know that Tod is a Reaper (one of many) and in the books he has been sweet on Kaylee. If you know Tod you know how adorable, sweet, and funny he is. I so love that he is such a gentlemen. Never made Kaylee do anything she did not want to do. Let me say you won't find many men is this world like Tod. He is such a gentle soul. I knew right away in the book "If I die" that Tod was becoming one my favorite characters. He is the total opposite of his brother Nash. If you read his back-story you may feel so bad for what happen to him - how he died. (I did) When I read this, I was in tears. Tod is so selfless, kind-hearted and lovable. He makes my heart melt. Oh, and his looks aren't bad too. With his blue eyes, and blonde curly locks. But his true beauty is with in his heart and soul. Tod is always wanting to help people out and would (and did) gave his soul to help Kaylee. Such a selfless sacrifice for someone you love so dearly.  If Tod were real I would so love to be his girlfriend.  He has such a passionate, and tender demeanor. With the added plus he always is trying to crack a joke, or make Kaylee laugh and that is such a plus in my book.  I love a guy who can make me laugh. Laughter heals the Soul! So, Yes this weeks Book Boyfriend is Tod Hudson.  My dreamy, adorable, devoted Reaper. Tod Husdon! <3








       Tod Hudson Stats:
I picture Tod looking like this: 

  • Curly blonde hair.
  • Baby Blue Eyes.
  • He is a GRIM REAPER
  • He can teleport wherever he wants!
  • He delivers pizza on the side. (YUM!)
  • He's excellent at spying! 
  • He's funny and sarcastic. (One of his best feature's)



Here are some Tod quotes from the Soul Screamers Books:


“So, 'reaper' is really just a nice word for 'covert pervert?' Is that what you're saying?”  (Book - Reaper)

“So could we please not mob the three-thousand-plus-year-old reaper like tweens at a boy-band concert?” (Book - My Soul To Save)

“Like I'm going to pass up an opportunity to smack your cousin.”  (Book - My Soul To Keep)

“So,would you say I’m closer to a zombie or a vampire? I gotta know—are my parts going to rot and fall off, or am I forever frozen in youthful perfection?” 

“Now if you’ll excuse me, Death waits for no man. Except me.”

----

The "The Soul Screamers series is written by Rachel Vincent.
 You can check out her books here and here.





3 comments :

  1. Just stopped by to say hi and tell you that I enjoyed your blog today.
    You always make it interesting.
    Mike Draper

    PS Stop over at my blog and say hi back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE TOD! I chose him as my book boyfriend not too long ago too! He's amazing!!! :)

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my friends.hope you will visit my blog enjoy the information.please click the adsense in my blog for more information http://tourismopportunity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian