Friday, October 14, 2011

Follow Friday: #9


Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee & alisoncanread

Featured Blogger is Shannon @Confuzzled Books




This weeks question is: 


Q: If you could characters from a book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a TV series, which characters would you choose and why?


My Answer:  Well I have a few. One, I would take the book characters from Hex Hall and the TV characters from Charmed. Both are witches.  Two, I would take the book characters from Hereafter and the TV show characters from Ghost Whisper. The girl in the book is a ghost and you can figure the rest. ;) Three, I would take the book characters from Twilight and the TV show characters from True Blood. I know True Blood is also a book series but I think it would be funny to see them all mixed together. 


Happy Follow Friday. :) 



3 comments :

  1. Ooohh...Charmed and Ghost Whisperer! You are reminding me of all my guilty pleasures!!

    My Friday Hops

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twilight and Trueblood would be awesome :) LOVE IT! I think Eric would eat Edward and it would be awesome!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Lovely blog, new follower:D

    I like all your choices. I have Hex Hall not read book yet, but know Charmed:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my post, I really appreciate it. :) Feel free to leave a comment below, I love reading them and I always try to visit everyone back. *MUAH*

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Looking for Something?

Blog Layout Credits

Design: Rachel Silberman
Coding: Klodian